Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Ecua-Newz

Today I finally feel terribly alone. I think it was the movie my exchange friend Naomi and I watched. I am jealous that Connor is enjoying his time in France so much.

School is going as well as can be. It is awkward how many of the discussions in class end up focusing on the United States and what we did wrong or right... It seems like a lot of my professors would not mind provoking an argument. Unfortunately for them, I tend to already agree with the Latin American view of the United States so there is really no risk of arguments.

I have yet to be robbed but I am steadily adding exchange students to the list of those that have been robbed. Most of us have been robbed now. Naomi- water bottle, Jessica -sunglasses, Other Jessica- cell phone, Andrew- wallet, Alex- cellphone etc.

I wish I had more time to write in this blog but 2 of my professors require me to write journals for them too in addition to my personal journal. Too much!

Tomorrow is the Bolivia vs. Ecuador soccer game. Vamos Ecuador! (but secretly i am rooting for Chile to go to the mundial!)

No comments:

Post a Comment